So this device was “free” but it is not mine to keep , i will be sending it back to Janty is 2 weeks time
Things i like about the eGo so far
– The style , it’s sleek and classy looking , it does not look like a traditional big battery “mod”
– The button , low profile and “clicky” with a good feel , and a slick white LED inside
– The “cone” makes for good airflow and will hide any un-maching atomizer you might be using
Things i don’t like about the eGo so far
– The “cone” i know i just said i liked it , but it does become cumbersome removing the cone and an atomizer every time you swap out a battery. Plus it’s just another “thing” that will roll off the table and become lost forever.
– Voltage , i know this is designed to be a 3.7v device but it doesn’t seem to be hitting as hard as my other 3.7v devices.
obviously i will report back with how well it perfomes in the “real world”