hey everyone , just want to say thanks again for the overwhelming support of my viewers and subscribers during my “rough patch”
now then , i did purchase this V3 so there is no need for any sort of disclaimer.
Things i like about the V3 so far
– the switch is fantastic , almost to easy to use sometimes , i could see how some people would want a sturdier spring
– the “media blasted” finish on this is nice and soft, and it just looks badass
– the locking feature is really nice, i liked it on the GG and i like it on the V3
– the new adapter is more narrow and shorter than the V2 and delivers a very nice airflow with every 510 atty i have used.
things i don’t like about the V3 so far
– that damn spring is not attached to the switch. There is probably a good reason for this but as it stands every time i switch batteries the spring falls out. I have a horrible feeling i will loose it at some point.
– the rattling batteries, they rattle around like crazy in there. not sure if there is a quick fix for this or not. but it’s pretty annoying.
otherwise , so far so good. obviously i will report back after i have used it in the “real world”
follow me on twitter