DIY_eJuice
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
My first mishap and subesequent first full-sized bottle https://ift.tt/3kaVhJo

Just got into mixing a few weeks ago but ive been thinking about it and following this sub for a while now. Probably like most newbies, pmta was the kick in the pants I needed. So far, I've mixed up a handful of recipes and sft, taken notes, etc. and feel like I'm starting to get a handle on this.

Then I had my first mishap tonight. I was mixing up 3 new recipes – 2 I found on ELR, one I adapted from reading a handful of others. I'm trying for a fried cookie thing. All was going well until I opened up my brand new bottle of zeppola that just got to my doorstep this afternoon, turned it to start dripping .2 g into my 10 ml tester when it poured out all over my scale and into the bottle. The tip got missed on the assembly line and I just upended the bottle everydamnwhere. After clean up, I figured I ended up with about 1.1g in my 10 mL bottle. 11%. What. The. F***. Figuring there was no way to fix it, I just moved ahead knowing it would suck. But then after a while, I realized I could "fix " it by making a bigger bottle. I played with the math a little and figured i could come close to the desired 2% by making a batch of 55 mL. So I adjusted my recipe to make another 45 mL minus the zeppola and poured the over-zeppola-ed tester in. Gave it a good shake and on the first taste its not too bad. Now I've put it away for 2-3 weeks and will see how it turns out then. And thats how I accidentally made my very first full-size bottle of e-juice.

Just got into mixing a few weeks ago but ive been thinking about it and following this sub for a while now. Probably like most newbies, pmta was the kick in the pants I needed. So far, I’ve mixed up a handful of recipes and sft, taken notes, etc. and feel like I’m starting to get a handle on this.Then I had my first mishap tonight. I was mixing up 3 new recipes – 2 I found on ELR, one I adapted from reading a handful of others. I’m trying for a fried cookie thing. All was going well until I opened up my brand new bottle of zeppola that just got to my doorstep this afternoon, turned it to start dripping .2 g into my 10 ml tester when it poured out all over my scale and into the bottle. The tip got missed on the assembly line and I just upended the bottle everydamnwhere. After clean up, I figured I ended up with about 1.1g in my 10 mL bottle. 11%. What. The. F***. Figuring there was no way to fix it, I just moved ahead knowing it would suck. But then after a while, I realized I could “fix ” it by making a bigger bottle. I played with the math a little and figured i could come close to the desired 2% by making a batch of 55 mL. So I adjusted my recipe to make another 45 mL minus the zeppola and poured the over-zeppola-ed tester in. Gave it a good shake and on the first taste its not too bad. Now I’ve put it away for 2-3 weeks and will see how it turns out then. And thats how I accidentally made my very first full-size bottle of e-juice.

Submitted September 15, 2020 at 07:18AM by waylaid_wanderer
via reddit https://ift.tt/35xng1Q}

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s