Anyway to make safe flavor extracts at home? via /r/DIY_eJuice

DIY_eJuice
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Anyway to make safe flavor extracts at home? https://ift.tt/2K3cB26

I'm stuck with only some menthol and I got tired of it real quick. Just ordered some more flavors, but wondering if there's anything I could use in my kitchen cabinet to get me away from the menthol in the meantime. Particularly interested in cinnamon, but I don't know if there would be any oils or acids in the extract, which I know aren't safe to vape, and I'm not interested in getting lipid pneumonia.

I have another option of using some cola flavor I've had lying around for a couple years, but its always been tar black and kills my coils within a few hours. If the above isnt an option and somebody could give me some tips on working with super dark concentrates, then it would be appreciated as a substitute.

I’m stuck with only some menthol and I got tired of it real quick. Just ordered some more flavors, but wondering if there’s anything I could use in my kitchen cabinet to get me away from the menthol in the meantime. Particularly interested in cinnamon, but I don’t know if there would be any oils or acids in the extract, which I know aren’t safe to vape, and I’m not interested in getting lipid pneumonia.I have another option of using some cola flavor I’ve had lying around for a couple years, but its always been tar black and kills my coils within a few hours. If the above isnt an option and somebody could give me some tips on working with super dark concentrates, then it would be appreciated as a substitute.

Submitted November 14, 2018 at 12:36AM by Haywire421
via reddit https://ift.tt/2RTaYqq}

Beginner question via /r/DIY_eJuice

DIY_eJuice
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Beginner question https://ift.tt/2RQluP9

Hey guys,

New to this subreddit and diy ejuice in general!

I just have a quick question – am I right in thinking that if a flavour/nicotine is pg based, it’s whole % contributes to the vg/pg ratio?

For example, if I want 80/20 (vg/pg) and I’m using 80% vg, and the other 20% is just flavours and nic, do I have to add anymore pg to make it to 20%.

Apologies if this is blindingly obvious to you guys, but wanna make sure before getting my first order together 🙂

Also, is it a bad idea to guy max vg then everything is pg based (nic and flavours), if I want a good mix between vapour production and flavour? Should I opt for a a lower vg%, in your guys’ experience?

Also would welcome and general tips and recommendations!!

Thanks guys.

Hey guys,New to this subreddit and diy ejuice in general!I just have a quick question – am I right in thinking that if a flavour/nicotine is pg based, it’s whole % contributes to the vg/pg ratio?For example, if I want 80/20 (vg/pg) and I’m using 80% vg, and the other 20% is just flavours and nic, do I have to add anymore pg to make it to 20%.Apologies if this is blindingly obvious to you guys, but wanna make sure before getting my first order together :)Also, is it a bad idea to guy max vg then everything is pg based (nic and flavours), if I want a good mix between vapour production and flavour? Should I opt for a a lower vg%, in your guys’ experience?Also would welcome and general tips and recommendations!!Thanks guys.

Submitted November 13, 2018 at 08:45PM by basago
via reddit https://ift.tt/2Pn59Vk}

Beginner question via /r/DIY_eJuice

DIY_eJuice
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Beginner question https://ift.tt/2RQluP9

Hey guys,

New to this subreddit and diy ejuice in general!

I just have a quick question – am I right in thinking that if a flavour/nicotine is pg based, it’s whole % contributes to the vg/pg ratio?

For example, if I want 80/20 (vg/pg) and I’m using 80% vg, and the other 20% is just flavours and nic, do I have to add anymore pg to make it to 20%.

Apologies if this is blindingly obvious to you guys, but wanna make sure before getting my first order together 🙂

Also, is it a bad idea to guy max vg then everything is pg based (nic and flavours), if I want a good mix between vapour production and flavour? Should I opt for a a lower vg%, in your guys’ experience?

Also would welcome and general tips and recommendations!!

Thanks guys.

Hey guys,New to this subreddit and diy ejuice in general!I just have a quick question – am I right in thinking that if a flavour/nicotine is pg based, it’s whole % contributes to the vg/pg ratio?For example, if I want 80/20 (vg/pg) and I’m using 80% vg, and the other 20% is just flavours and nic, do I have to add anymore pg to make it to 20%.Apologies if this is blindingly obvious to you guys, but wanna make sure before getting my first order together :)Also, is it a bad idea to guy max vg then everything is pg based (nic and flavours), if I want a good mix between vapour production and flavour? Should I opt for a a lower vg%, in your guys’ experience?Also would welcome and general tips and recommendations!!Thanks guys.

Submitted November 13, 2018 at 08:45PM by basago
via reddit https://ift.tt/2Pn59Vk}

Best brand for fruit flavors? via /r/DIY_eJuice

DIY_eJuice
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Best brand for fruit flavors? https://ift.tt/2qLjEU4

Hi, I'm looking forward to start making my own e-Juice and this subreddit has helped me to figure out the basics. Thanks for helping me join the DIY E-Juice community! My problem is that I sadly don't like any sweet/creamy/dessert flavors at all. What brands have the best (natural) fruit flavors?

Hi, I’m looking forward to start making my own e-Juice and this subreddit has helped me to figure out the basics. Thanks for helping me join the DIY E-Juice community! My problem is that I sadly don’t like any sweet/creamy/dessert flavors at all. What brands have the best (natural) fruit flavors?

Submitted November 13, 2018 at 03:24PM by F3XX
via reddit https://ift.tt/2RMfSoY}

21700 – Mech Mods

21700

https://ift.tt/2QzvlIN

Hi All

Whats everyone building (details please) with these batteries ?

Currently stacking my Broadside with 18650’s but have no experience using 21700 batteries.

Looking at a Kennedy Vindicator and it would be rude not to take it to the 21700 as it’s a single tube, love to hear your build ideas on this one guys and even better if anyone is using the Kennedy Vindicator.

Thanks.

Planet Of The Vapes Forum

via Mech Mods https://ift.tt/2j23cvf

November 13, 2018 at 01:57PM

Why do they say to use a low wattage, high resistance device to vape high nicotine salt juice? via /r/DIY_eJuice

DIY_eJuice
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Why do they say to use a low wattage, high resistance device to vape high nicotine salt juice? https://ift.tt/2z4CY3q

I am unclear as to why this has been suggested. My assumption is that it is the high nicotine levels. I don't like to make assumptions so I thought i would ask.

I am unclear as to why this has been suggested. My assumption is that it is the high nicotine levels. I don’t like to make assumptions so I thought i would ask.

Submitted November 13, 2018 at 12:13PM by Grunty123
via reddit https://ift.tt/2RQA7SB}

Florals are the Flavor of the Week! If you’ve botany, tell us about them! via /r/DIY_eJuice

DIY_eJuice
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Florals are the Flavor of the Week! If you’ve botany, tell us about them! https://ift.tt/2QzU67T

As always, the purpose of this thread is to gather the community to explore a category of flavor and its many uses. And it's also to have FUN!

Post recipes containing this week's Flavor of the Week, as the star or in a supporting role, with or without development notes. Talk about other people's recipes that use it. Compare and contrast different manufacturers' versions of the FOTW. Ask for help using that flavor in general or to achieve something specific, offer advice, brainstorm ideas, consider substitutions, suggest pairings… really anything at all as long as it's on topic.

This week's flavor is… FLORALS!!!

How did that get to be the FOTW?

It was requested. If you're not interested in this FOTW, please take this opportunity and comment to request one that interests you (or send me a PM to do that).

Past FOTW posts can be found here

The NOTED podcasts, which are bascially video FOTWs, are listed on this sheet, maintained by /u/apexified

Next week's flavor will be: Ice Cream

The week after that will be: Herbs

The week after that will be: Tropical Punch/Tropical Blends

The week after that will be: Mixed/Weird Berries

The week after that will be: Root Beer

The week after that will be: Blueberry

The week after that will be: Savory

The week after that will be: Tea

The week after that will be: Yogurt

The week after that will be: Chocolate Cookies (Chocolate Chip, Oreo, Thin Mint)

The week after that will be: Oatmeal/Granola

The week after that will be: Coffee

The week after that will be: Pomegranate

The week after that will be: American Tobacco

The week after that will be: European Tobacco

The week after that will be: Asian Tobacco

The week after that will be: Eggnog

The week after that will be: Hard Candy

As always, the purpose of this thread is to gather the community to explore a category of flavor and its many uses. And it’s also to have FUN!Post recipes containing this week’s Flavor of the Week, as the star or in a supporting role, with or without development notes. Talk about other people’s recipes that use it. Compare and contrast different manufacturers’ versions of the FOTW. Ask for help using that flavor in general or to achieve something specific, offer advice, brainstorm ideas, consider substitutions, suggest pairings… really anything at all as long as it’s on topic.This week’s flavor is… FLORALS!!!How did that get to be the FOTW?It was requested. If you’re not interested in this FOTW, please take this opportunity and comment to request one that interests you (or send me a PM to do that).Past FOTW posts can be found hereThe NOTED podcasts, which are bascially video FOTWs, are listed on this sheet, maintained by /u/apexifiedNext week’s flavor will be: Ice CreamThe week after that will be: HerbsThe week after that will be: Tropical Punch/Tropical BlendsThe week after that will be: Mixed/Weird BerriesThe week after that will be: Root BeerThe week after that will be: BlueberryThe week after that will be: SavoryThe week after that will be: TeaThe week after that will be: YogurtThe week after that will be: Chocolate Cookies (Chocolate Chip, Oreo, Thin Mint)The week after that will be: Oatmeal/GranolaThe week after that will be: CoffeeThe week after that will be: PomegranateThe week after that will be: American TobaccoThe week after that will be: European TobaccoThe week after that will be: Asian TobaccoThe week after that will be: EggnogThe week after that will be: Hard Candy

Submitted November 13, 2018 at 08:24AM by ID10-T
via reddit https://ift.tt/2zK7DSY}